The following museum passes are available for East Rockaway patrons:
- Old Westbury Gardens
- Long Island Children’s Museum
- Cradle of Aviation
- Intrepid Air & Space Museum
- Old Bethpage Restoration Village
- Long Island Maritime Museum
We have one pass per museum, and here is the policy:
- You may reserve the pass for either a Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday block OR a Friday-Saturday-Sunday-Monday block.
- There are no renewals of the pass.
- You must pick up the pass on the Tuesday or Friday that you have reserved. You must return the pass on the Thursday or Monday after your pick-up date.
- The overdue fine on the pass is $40 per day.
- If you lose the pass, you must pay an additional $50, and the pass is null and void.
- The pass CANNOT be returned in the bookdrop. The pass must be returned to a staff member at the Children’s Room Reference Desk.
- You will have to sign a waiver that you understand these rules every time you pick up a pass.
- The pass must be reserved and checked out on an adult library card.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult to the museum
- The museum may ask to see your library card so be sure to take it with you.