Rockaway Public Library
- Patron must be 18 years or older and have a
current Adult East Rockaway Public Library card in good
- The E-Reader and all
accessories must be checked out and returned at the
Circulation Desk and handed directly to a staff person to
- The E-Reader may not be returned to another
library, nor placed in the book or media drop outside.
- E-Readers are loaned for two weeks and are not
- If overdue, the fee is $5 per day.
- The battery will stay charged longer if the Wi-fi
remains OFF. Patrons are encouraged not to click on the ads
which will turn the Wi-fi on. (Kindle)
- Changing any of the device settings is
prohibited. DO NOT enter any of your personal
information into the library's e-reader devices.
- Borrowers may
not order or install any items for the device.
The patron is responsible for replacement costs for lost
or damaged E-readers, parts and accessories. Replacement
charges are as follows:
Kindle Touch: $99
B&N NOOK Touch: $134
Kindle Touch Cover: $35
NOOK Touch Cover: $30
USB Cable: $10
Power Plug Adapter: $10
Quick Start Guide: $5
Instruction Booklet: $2
NOOK Tote bag: $35
Tote bag: $45